6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 5, 2012

day 982

THAT didn't suck!!!

I HATE the meetings that come with being Prez of the running club. BUT, after not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without collapsing, really have no reason to whine. Yet, meetings DO suck.

So, had a bbq! When life gives you lemons.....

I got the basics, the club peeps brought the rest. We actually had a good time! I left a couple'a messages with Shebitch inviting It, of course, no response. Though It DID fuck with my things. But I'm in need of help eh?

Funny how the person who passes Itself off as the Queen of sobriety doesn't even note 27 years. While It drank coffee to stay up to process Avon orders, THEN took sleeping pills, I was working and running. Really good sobriety there. AND, the part that REALLY irks me: Its friends (as well as It, obviously) are given permission to judge my every move. I'd never think to do so, but they get off on Satanizing me. Lovely. Funny thing, though, I actually made something of my life.

And, of course, God puts the right person in your face. Yesterday, as I was driving to The Park, who was behind me? My before picture!!! Nice.

This am, he's there again. Was trying to hook up with me. Ran 2 miles together, then he backed off. Helluva nice guy.

Got what I needed. Pity I don't get that @ home, but as you know, I really don't have a home. Sucks, but it is what it is.

I ran this am, I'm good.

No comments: