6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 29, 2012

day 975

sometimes you DO have to wait for the miracle!!!

ok, yesterday pm, feeling down, hit a flick, TWO friggin' phone calls. Jeeeeeeeez. Can't get a break. Didn't take either of them.

When I finally responded, it was actually good news!!! (finally)

One was from my mortgage company, asking if I wanted to refi, @ no out of pocket cost. WOW!!!!! Nice.

The other, from a peep asking what my plans were. Now THIS is even better than saving money with the refi.

One of my issues of resentment is: Shebitch's "Friends" (groupies) that drink Its kool-aid, were the SAME people I included in our plans when I bought concert tix. Did THEY ever step up? Nope. It was always me (like ticketmaster wouldn't sell to anyone else???). Not ONCE did they EVER do shit for me.

But, last night, the miracle happened. Called, asked if I wanted to see Aerosmith. Didn't know who the opening act was...until this am...and its.....CHEAP TRICK!!!!! Yay! Nice one God.

VERY nice.

This am, got my miles in, felt really good. T shirt, gloves, shorts. 60 degs. Yummmmm.

No comments: