6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 12, 2012

day 959

WHEW

This weekend was really tough. Shebitch raging about pretty much everything. Case in point: It blows a circuit pretty much everyday. I thus have to reset my clock pretty much everyday. I thus adjust the clock on the range, as payback. A normal person a)wouldn't blow the same circuit daily b)would simply reset the clock. Not MentalBitch. Rather, rage about how I need a meeting (nice inventory taking there/nice keeping the focus), when's the last time I attended a meeting...of course, I finally replied "when you start working the program." As in: "how important is it," as in "just reset the fucking clock!!!! No, better to use that as an excuse to rage on. Bitch. And THAT came after "cooking," meaning: peeling apples, leaving the peels-literally-all over the floor. Told you, bitch is mental. Kept humming the Elton song "someone saved my life tonight" as my main peep was there for me Saturday night. Friends of the Hicksville Library is always there. Gonna be 27 years this April. THAT'S a peep!

But this am, I ran. Life, again, is good.

No comments: