6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 15, 2012

day 962

I LOVE my job!!!!!

Sometimes, life is good.

Last night, Bitch comes home (11:47pm) makes it a point to slam doors, come into the bedroom, open/close/slam drawers. When Keith asked ???, It replies "he was vacuuming and making noise first thing in the morning..." Now think...It came in after ANOTHER night out (AA). Guess It wasn't exactly serene, coming in with a rage agenda. Of course, what It neglected to mention is that I was vacuuming because It left apple peels all over the floor. THAT nugget didn't make the front page. Bitch.

So, here I am in Albany-2 day Director's meeting. Good. Let 'em live without me. And I get a good night's sleep. Bitch free.

...and you bet your ASS I got my miles in this am. :)

No comments: