6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

day 955

OUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So, back @ Toxichouse yesterday pm, after fielding yet MORE crises @ the job, then having to return to the unit to nail it down.

Stoney takes off. As in, without telling me he was going out!!!!! I flipped. First, tried calling him, to no avail. Then, texted, again, to no avail. THEN, he has the balls to respond like a wiseass! AND, takes exception to being told he needs to keep me abreast of his whereabouts! Fucking amazing. What a friggin' punk! I'd have NEVER responded to a parent in that fashion. REEEEEEALLY hurt. More than I can possibly describe. THEN, he has the stones to say "just wait 'til I show mom your texts." Really amazing. As if that weren't enough, he bogarts the tv in the living room-as in-he waltzes in from wherever he was, and takes over the tv...as I was watching. basic friggin' respect. Ok, no prob. First bank of Dad is closed.

Thank GOD for this am. Beautiful temps, got my miles in. Again, life is worth living.

But last night was dicey, realllllly dicey.

No comments: