6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 22, 2012

day 969

here we go again

Yes, Bitch is again in rare form.

Dunno exactly wassup, but there's a def bug in the bonnet (yes kiddies, everyone would be better off if they ran).

Came in yesterday, later than usual, 'round 5:45. It, saying nothing...until...UNTIL... started with the "even your own son will testify against you..." "you need counseling" bullshit. @ that point, I called Stoney, asked "do you have a problem with me, do you have a prob speaking to me?" Of course, he said "no." He went so far as to say he was staying outta whatever It was trying to hatch. Of course, this was IT obsessing on an issue, and using me as the locus for everything wrong with its failed life. THAT set the floodgates in motion, with one more hurtful than the previous phrase hurled @ me, "and you wonder why you're not welcome @ ______'s house?" "None of my friends think....:" "you need to get out..." Really amazing. NOTHING but one malicious thing after another. Absolutely hateful.

@ that point I fought back, telling It Pete and Angela (after it again stated even THEY gave her $$$ for a divorce") were fed up with her bullshit, were hip to Its crap, and were fed up with Its refusing to grow the hell up. Thereafter, that the person It saw as a chief peep-Angela-has her pegged as a user/professional victim/shit parent/shit wife/shit housekeeper.

It continued, again harping how I never visited, never________ all back in 2002 when It was in the hospital. I reminded It that I got us out of debt, visited as best I could, while cleaning up the disaster that is our house, tended for Keith, AND worked. Neither of which it is capable of.

Bear in mind, I walked in, saying nothing. This was all on It. @ one point It followed me into the bedroom, making it a point to tell me "I'll spare you more..." @ which I responded: "please continue, no one here listens to anything you say anyway."

So, yes, ran this am. Thank GOD. A beautiful morning, shorts, t shirt!!!!!!!

No comments: