6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 26, 2012

day 973

REALLY tough weekend!

You wake up in the morning, what you value is gone. Amazing. I run the friggin' marathon, because It "feels" It's tired of seeing it, destroys the poster I had on the fridge. But God forbid I move anything. It really makes a point to subvert anything I do, passive aggressively fighting any notation of my accomplishment. You'd think a parent would use the other's accomplishment as an example for the child. Oh well.

It gets better, who went to Ihop yesterday? Whose fridge is empty? Who owes so much they're calling and sending mail demanding payment.

...but lash out @ me and destroy my memories. Hmmmm.....wonder what motivated THAT????

This am, should'a taken a recovery day. BUT, did I rest yesterday, no. After all, it was ONLY a half. AND, my dim sum peeps were out, they did the half as well. Better yet, my before picture was out there. Was really nice.

If only I could wake up to a house that was not Toxic.

No comments: