6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

day 968

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Yesterday, again, Sybil in rare form. Why? 'Cause It's nuts, but yesterday evening's excuse: I ate a hard boiled egg. Imagine, I actually consumed something in our fridge. Of course, that was merely the symptom/excuse to lose it. That led to a barrage about my need for counseling, using Stoney as an excuse "do it for your son..." Of course, I explained "you want him in counseling, please go ahead. Stop blaming others." You can guess how well that was received.

The good news? The reported from Newsday called to get my story. Wow. Lil ol' moi! Nice.

The better news: Got my run on this am.

Again, wonder why my pace is off????? More puzzling is how/why I don't eat a bullet. Again, imagine doing what I do for a living, to end your day in a space where you're constantly torn a new one. Really gives you a great feeling about what you do doesn't it? @ that point, I again indicated "I just came in from work, I didn't get to sit around all day getting angry."

Amazing, truly amazing.

No comments: