6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

day 961

REEEEALLY hurt

Back to Toxichouse yesterday, no one there, peace.

Then...THEN...Shebitch enters, starts rummaging around, decides It doesn't like where my things are in a kitchen cabinet, thus, they need to be moved. Amazing. Utterly amazing. What a total bitch. Under the guise of "I can't reach other shelves," It arbitrarily decides I have to move my things. Of course I answered, "after 10 years you shrank???" It proceeded on Its tear, I moved my things. NOT to enable, but to call its bluff, as in "if this is what it takes to shut you up, so be it." of course that didn't work. Bitch kept on. Pure, unadulterated bitch. "My friends....." again, I responded "even Pete and Angela are hip to your shit, get real." What a total bitch. Imagine you come home to find your thigns moved. Like I have no right. Amazing. Utterly, totally amazing.


And, this am??? Wake up to apple peels all over the floor!!! Don't clean up, leave it for the ants. Fucking pig. (ok to leave apple remains all over the floor, but decide @ your mental worst that you-the great one-has a divine right to NOT like where a given item is stored. Wow). Could ya' BE more psycho?????

Thank GOD for running. This am, 60+ degs, how lovely!!!!! (and to top it off, every friggin' window @ Toxichouse shut!!! Told ya', a friggin' Petri dish!!!!!).

No comments: