6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

this just in

of course, It has to, again, go psychotic. Now we have physical abuse as well. It's starting. Did I lay a hand on It? Of course not. Started with pulling my beard, then shoving me. Now, the next time It comes anywhere near me, video everything. Then, restraining order.

Crazy bitch. Think I'm joking?

What got the ball rolling: it had a medicakl appointment. Doc thinks It may have emphysema. Big surprise. Of coruse, this meant It couldn't do nothing all day, and actually hadda do like the rest of us and attend to appointments. Amazing. This gives It the right to physically abuse? In the presence of Its son??? Nice. AND, you notice each outburst occurs between 9-9:30pm. Could you BE more mental???

No comments: