6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

day 709

got me good!!!

Stoney's taken to squatting in my bed when I leave. Ok, hey, he's entitled (really wish he wouldn't, but whatthefuck, choose your battles). So he's sleeping in my spot. Texted him, "make the bed," he responds "I'll make it when I get home." I flipped. Broke every speed limit, got home, he's sitting there. Wiseass. He stung me REALLY good. They hadn't left, yet. Knows just how to push my buttons. Gave him big props.

So, they left to hang with the former friends. I went to the mall, got his birthday gift and caught a flick. Sucked being alone, but hey, it is what it is. Beat the HELL outta getting torn a new one. Great flick also.

As they're out playing, Hulk's freakin' (fireworks). Yes, I reminded him "they say they love you, yet where are they and where are you???" So, he actually climbed the stairs to the bedroom, something he never does-lazy shit. He was losing it. No prob, daddy to the rescue. Poor bastard.

Back home this am. The Line. Again, knees feeling good. After this weekend, needed to get recentered.

Actually did ok in the races also. Bested my last year's times. Not too shabby.

No comments: