6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 21, 2011

day 725

tgif!

Have SO many hours, lots will be given back, but I GOTTA take some. So I'm off on Fridays for the rest of the summer. :) THAT was the good news. The bad news? Have you forGOTTEN where I sleep? Can't say "live."

And, speaking of dysfunction, the "IhateGerry-athon" apparently is Saturday. Sybil's annual party (what used to be OUR summer party/Stoney's birthday-which was 2 weeks ago?????) in other words, It's excuse to gather all the people who WERE my friends but were since convinced I'm Satan. This is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" deals. If I'm there, it's "oh, THERE'S the scumbag," if I'm not there "figures, can't even attend his own son's party." Really lose either way. Worse yet, the house is turned upside down, with no respect to they that live there. The "guests" actually once had the balls to ask why i did somethign the way I did. Now, let that sink in: would YOU go to someone's home and question their standard operating procedures? The thought would never cross my mind.

And what REALLY burns my butt: no oil/heat all winter. Gas shut off, yet It spends like a madperson (surprise, surprise) to buy crap for the guests. Amazing.

This am, The Line. Extra early, had stuff to do since I gotta wrap up the week today.

No comments: