6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 22, 2011

day 726

here it comes!!!

Had my 4 day work week, today: off. That was the good news. WAS really nice to bump into DP on the bus on the way into Manhattan.

Got my run on, later than usual. Actually made it through unscathed. Surprised. The bad news: HOTTTTT. It's now almost 7pm and STILL 102 degs. Jeeez.

OF COURSE I walk into toxichouse, dripping, hot as a mother. Of course, Stoney's on the rag because it's hot, of course Sybil has to choose THAT moment to shower. Naturally. AND, of course, there's crap EVERYWHERE. I mean EVERYWHERE. The entire counter, all over the bed It hasn't slept in in years. Which part of EVERYWHERE isn't exact enough? Amazing. Just what you wanna come home to. thank GOD for running.

***A Little Help: AMAZING flick.

No comments: