6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

day 723

it's the little things

Hotttttttt/HUMIDDDDDD. These are the days you just try to muck through. Did St.Francis. Couldn't really call it a "run," more like a "trudge." BUT, no walk breaks, and again, a consistent pace. Was worried one of the usual suspects passed me on an uphill, but he turned around 2 miles before I did. Gotta keep reminding myself: "run YOUR run." Felt good after ("I run because it feels soooo good when I stop"), felt even better when I saw the time. I was on pace. Good.

Stoney spending the night @ brotherfromanothermother. Aug he's going with them to the Catskills. THAT hurt. But I get it. He's gonna go rafting and zip lining. I wanted/offered to do the same with him, but I understand. More enticing to do it with peeps. My heart still bleeds when I see kids and their father doing stuff, like I wished I'd done if my dad had been alive. But he's his own person. Still.......

Glad he has a main peep. The upside 2 Toxichouse is: Shebitch is quiet. With him away It loses Its audience. Good. Nice to get to sleep unfettered.

Miss the lil' bastard.

No comments: