6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

day 717

into the fire!

So much for the frying pan!!! STILL can't get over Shebitch's declining state. So nice to get, now physically, abused in the presence of your son.

Gave him his birthday gift. Amazed he actually (gasp) took to it! Expected his initial response to be negative (he IS a teenager). He was, of course, still up when I got up, so took the opportunity to give it to him. THRILLED he likes it.

Tonight Shebitch was gonna take him to dinner, he asked if I wanted to come along. The question was "mommy wanted me to ask you." Could you possibly BE more dysfunctional??? Of course I wanna, sucks to be eating sooooo late, but to be with him, hell yeah!

(and the worst part: when I get up to piss, I hear them interacting, like best buddies. I get ALL the shit. He loves her, jokes/plays with her. THAT hurts, badly, but can't interfere). He'll never know I put aside my personal happiness.

No comments: