6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 29, 2011

day 733

...but they keep suckin' me back IN!!!


Got lucky. When I awoke, it was POURING. Checked the hourly forecast, predicted to stop in a couple of hours. Sure enough, headed out @ 7am, got my miles in. Was mentally prepped to take the day off-with the Queens Half (crappy shirt) manana, wouldn't have been a bad thing. But alas, the skies ceased, got my miles in. Then off to nyc.

Went to the movies, to see a limited release flick, who spots me, Grace Randolph. Again, I'm interviewed. Cool!!!!! THEN, I get asked "senior or adult," brought the old ego right back down to size!

A very good day.

Manana, the Queens half.

now, about the Godfather line. Peeps @ the job can't do shit for themselves. 4 fucking calls!!!!! Jeeeeeeez. Really, the only peace I get is when running.

No comments: