6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

day 710

ouch!!!

Back to Toxichouse, scene be freakin'!!!!! Shebitch in a rage about "moving my things," turns out It left the gate open/Hulk got out/had the neighbor's dog in his jaws. Now...let that sink in. It all started because It left the gate open. This morphed into my becoming (again) Satan. Funny how it's always someone ELSE'S fault isn't it? (sad to be 50+ and still not take charge of yourself/your life. Easier to be a victim). This sort of thing used to affect me, then hadda turn it over. I KNOW I have the best job on the planet, make enough to meet my wants AND needs, and I have great people in my life. All this because I own my life and work hard at it.

This am, St.Francis + Kissena=10. Needed to even out the miles after a short(er) weekend. REALLY fucking hotttttt/humidddddd, but felt ok. Of course, God took care of me. Between my Korean peeps and surprises, I was motivated. Followed one Korean girl until I passed her, good for my pace. Then, Andrea zipped by on her bike. Bless her. Kept with me for the last 800m until she could take no more of the tortoise/hare scene.

Nice.

No comments: