6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, July 2, 2011

day 706

Pyrrhic victory


Did the Oakdale 5k. HOTTTTTT, was afraid I'd go voer 9, but not to worry. Did a sub 9 minute race. Walked through a water stop, timed myself, 15-20 seconds. Not too bad, but hot weather running SUUUUUCKS.

Stoney was awake before I left, hit on First Bank of Dad for $10, to hang with his peeps @ The Mall. For the first time I had a condition: he and Shebitch (It's back) were breaking my balls for hedgeclippers. So, I figured I'd do the hedges (AND the lawn), but he'd havta help pick up clippings. When I got back from the race he was sleeping (of course, noon, what ELSE would he be doing???), I woke him up with a bacon bagel(note to self_ NO good act goes unpunished), saying in a few, I'd need him. of course, when push came to shove, he was watching a movie. I blew UP. Of course, THAT was his excuse to turn into misunderstood teen, Shebitch came home, backed him up, and of course I was-again-the villain. Now let that sink in. I do the hedges (and the lawn), pick up the dogshit, clean up the clippings, and get torn a new one. Nice eh??? Do ALL the work, get torn a new asshole. Good to remember when another withdrawl from The Bank is requested.

Hey, I ran a good race. The lawn is done, the hedges are done. Fuck 'em all!!!

No comments: