6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 8, 2011

day 712

Sometimes you DO havta wait for the "miracle"

Hate that kind'a bumperstickerspeak, but it IS true. When I got up, hottttt/humid, but so far so good. Weather said showers starting round 10am. Hourly forecast said same. THEY LIED!!! Didn't even make it to 7-11, started spritzing. Doubled back, lowered the windows (sauna time!!!), headed back out. All this time thinking "oh well, knees needed the rest anyway."

Got to the job, yesssss! Stopped! Hence "passing showers." Got my miles in!!! NOW I'm whole.

Manana, 10k in Central park, Sunday local 5k.

Today's my wedding anniversary. 7/8/90. If I could do it all over again, I would. How was I to know the bitch would lose Its mind? If it wasn't for that fateful day 21 years ago, Stoney wouldn't be here. God bless the lil' bastard.

No comments: