6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 18, 2011

day 722

I DON'T suck!!!!!

Made it through the weekend unscathed. Did ok, but felt bad when I saw that Deb felt bad about her time. Gotta remember "run your run," not someone else's. I really thought she'd be happy, knowing her time and mine were identical, she took breaks-I didn't. So, who actually sucked? I thought she did great! Me on the other hand, hey, I finished!

Now, perspective IS everything: checked last year's time: I'm STILL 30 seconds per mile faster. Yay!!!!!

This am, no breeze, HOTTTTT, but dry (er).

***I'd BETTER get this gig: I was supposed to go to lunch/dinner with our MD. He'd never been to Greenfields. Of course, plans devolved. Moved to today, was supposed to be manana, but our psych can't make it manana. THEN, I'll be on a conference call with Albany this pm. DAMN. I always say "one monkey don't stop no show," sucks that the monkey is me. I'm not that important, but it would'a been nice.

No comments: