6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

day 732

bring spring

was nice to keep the streak going, but now things get interesting. Working a 4 day week, tomorrow SHOULD be a rest day. With the 1/2 on Saturday, if I was a Racer instead of a runner, I most def would take the day off. But we know I won't. Since I don't have the knees for a long run, this serves as just that. Hence, will run manana, and probably Sunday as well. We'll see.

Motivation? Not alot. I HATE having to do 4/5 halves to get into the NYC Half, but this IS Queens. Gotta represent. That, and Madame Prez will be volunteering somewhere-can't drag your ass when witnessed by peeps. Save your ass dragging for private moments.

Fed up with summer, bring cooler temps. Thank God the 1/2 starts @ 7 am.

No comments: