6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

day 716

deja vu

Ok, the night before, Shebitch wakes me up because Hulk escaped. Of course, couldn't admit It left the gate open.

Last night, wakes me up for some other trivial crap. Amazing. Hot as a mother, humid, finally get to sleep, It actually thinks It has the right to wake me up to ask a question of absolutely no importance.

So, The Line this am, of course. Felt GREAT to be free, but amazingly hot/humid. Was 80 predawn. Jeeeez. Was afraid of my pace, but hey, no walk breaks, used the usual suspects as benchmarks. Did well. WAS a lil concerned as one of the usual suspects passed me both ways, until he stopped prior to The Turn and was seemingly doing hills. Whew. Scared me.

Hopefully I'll get a full night's sleep tonight.

(and yes, I feel bad. When I was a kid my mother broke her balls to hook me up with the Y. Swimming everyday in the summer. When I paid for the family membership, it got used all of 4x.).

No comments: