6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, July 25, 2011

day 729

quite the weekend!

wow. WAS pissed @ my time @ the Long Beach race, but actually did way better than last year. Might've set the bar a little too high, wanting to break 9 consistently. Still, glad to have topped last year's run.

STILL amazed I got contacted for the photo shoot. They want "(1) guy-looks like he could be a writer-hip, sophisticated." LOL!!!!! Who'd a thunk it??? Times like this make me wish mom was alive, she'd be soooo proud.

Shocked I had the stones to socialize @ The Party. Backyard full of people who hate me, hadda show 'em I got no horns. Really took an act of courage, but hey-after marathons how much could it hurt?

Bit easier this am, only a BIT because really need a day off, but gotta keep the mind working. Temps have been ridiculous, at least this am was cool(er).

No comments: