6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 31, 2011

day 613

the glass is half full

Was mentally prepped to gym it this am. Rain/snow/slush had been predicted from last night into manana. Woke up, nothing. Dry streets. OK, left Toxichouse, headed to the job, spritzing. Radio said light showers. OK. STILL was ready for the gym, but...BUT...thought "if it's spritzing now, it'll be snowing tonight, run today." Glad I did.

My peep who's @ the stage I was at when I started was out there, walking/running. Spoke with him both coming and going. Then, on my way back, Lenny was heading out. REALLY glad I got my St.Francis on. Saw the peeps I needed to, without knowing my need to be on home turf. Funny how you make connections.

Worse comes to worse, I can now take tomorrow off with the 1/2 saturday and 10k sunday. We'll see. Rest is good, sanity gooder.

No comments: