6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 17, 2011

day 599

getting excited!

St.Francis again this am, felt really good. Yesterday, with the rain, hadda do the ellip. Not to worry, didn't miss a beat. So, why excited? (I'm obviously VERY easily pleased) I feel like I've discovered uncharted territory; the new locker room @ the gym!!! (warned you didn't I?). Sooooo nice to get your miles in, then NOT have to worry about getting the ONE shower that works.

If you lived where I did you'd understand. Tough enough meeting the demands of the workday, running a facility, supporting the staff, appearing (if not actually) empathetic to staff as well as patients. THEN, you can't even getting a decent fucking shower? One of life's simple pleasures.

And yes, I picked the wrong day to volunteer @ NYRR. Whatthefuck was I thinking? You can tell I'm not Irish, nor could I give a shit.

No comments: