6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

day 605

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Had my mind ready to gym it this am, rain/snow mix had been predicted.

Woke up, abused the internet, still nothing. Checked the forecast, said precip starting @ 4. Almost to the MINUTE, it started. No sooner had I left 7-11 than it started. DAYUM. Almost got my heart readjusted-looked forward to a run, but no...at least not YET.

Got to the job, light snow. YES!!! What HAD started as rain changed. That's IT, lace 'em up!!!

Was WONDERFUL! What beauty. Falling snow, only me running, though 3 usual suspects WERE on the line-2 walking couples and a guy out with his dog, and oh yes, ONE other runner. What a great am!

Shebitch, finally unclogged the bathtub. Not too bad, 3 days no bathing.

No comments: