6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

day 598

Yin/Yang

Best of times/worst of times

OK, so Sybil cashed in Its IRA, didn't tell me, had no $ deducted, screwed me by both not telling me AND not having taxes deducted. Obviously a desperate act, good, but, a low blow nontheless.

It gets better.

Stoney went to the gym, again. The Yin. He comes walking into the house wearing my clothes (the Yang)....let that sink in...because Shebitch was too fucking lazy to do laundry, and too financially irresponsible to buy him clothes.

Now, let THAT sink in...It received Social Security for just this purpose, yet, god knows where the money goes ($800 flatscreen???). I indicate to him how wrong this is, pointing to the 50 inch flatscreen as an example-i.e.: It can buy that yet can't buy the clothes you need? He responds "that was my christmas present." Now...let THAT sink in. An $800 christmas gift for a 15 year old, while his father gets dollar store leftovers? Really amazing stuff.

And me? I'm left paying taxes on Its income, AND paying for his gym membership, AND the Bitch can give away my belongings. I have no right to feel safe in my own home. Anything I have is fair game, anything I do is open to ridicule or subservience.

Amazing. Utterly amazing. A potentially great thing-his going to the gym, is overturned. Rather than thank me for doing the right thing, for supporting-not to mention PAYING for-a healthy pursuit, I'm fucked by having my belongings taken. (not even going to bring up the stealing of my credit card to pay the gas bill, then, the NEXT DAY buying the tv).

Think I make this shit up???

Be VERY happy when you go home, your belongings are where you left them.

No comments: