6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 7, 2011

day 589

deja vu

here we go again. Woke up, actually was feeling good, wanted to stay in and sleep, but got my quota, couldn't go back to sleep...so...up n' at 'em. Was spritzing when I split, by the time I got to Queens: rain. Worst: the news said it was cloudy. A very definite line exists between "cloudy" and rain. But, whatthehell-needed a break after racing.

Headed to the Y, did my time on the ellip. Felt good. Guy next to me: wanted to kill him. Was chewing tobacco, spitting it into a cup. Was spastic on the machine, kept sipping form a Diet Coke, while literally gyrating. Amazed he didn't hurt his spine.

Good part of the rain? Last vestige of snow def gone. I'll take it.

If I could, I'd have run after work, but that never works out.

Glad I had a great weekend. By the time I was chillaxing, Shebitch and Stoney were home-round 7 pm. Had the house to myself all afternoon! Prob was: they'd gone to celebrate the birthday of people who HAD been close to us both, no more. I'm satan because I didn't write a letter to the court for the male half of the couple-he'd been busted for dwi and was pleading for leniency. I can't do that. Put my license on the line for someone who SHOULD face the court's wrath? Would it have been different if he'd struck of killed someone? So, friendship is apparently conditional, if you don't write a letter for me I won't be your friend? Fuck 'em. It DOES hurt that I KNOW I'm the object of scorn, but I gotta do what's right. Apparently they were not genuine friends. Still...it hurts.

Funny, I was hangin' with my people, Shebitch with It's groupies. Like I said, had a really good weekend.

No comments: