6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, March 27, 2011

day 609

:) !!!

WHAT a weekend!

Last week, did King's Park 15k, THIS weekend a 5m as a warm up to the NEXT day's 15k. YESSS!!! (Next week we pump it up with the 13.1).

@ yesterday's 5m, did very well, net time was 8:50, gross 9:10. For CP, very good, especially in light of not killing myself. (was also nice to see Mr.G).

Today, a 15k to rival King's Park. Came in 3 seconds per mile slower-BUT that included four 30 second walk breaks. Could'a come in @ the SAME time, a sub 90 minutes. I'm very pleased. If I'd rested properly and not taken walk breaks, could'a smoked the 15k. ALSO, today's 15k was @ 11:15am, WTF??? WAY too fucking late, but they hadda. There was another event in CP.

Went in with Anita, we hung, she did the 4m. Then waited for me to do my race. Was nice to not be alone.

Peeps is good.

No comments: