6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 10, 2011

day 592

tgit

Was mentally prepped for the gym, when I checked the weather online. Again, why people whine about meteorologists, I dunno. Weather peeps are actually usually right. The hourly forecast (until 8 am) had "cloudy." GREAT!!! When I got to the job, still dry. GREATER! Headed to the line, VERY light spritz, hither and yon. Made the St.Francis turn, spritzing. Feared the worst, but muttered to myself "passing shower," as though that could affect the outcome! It did the trick, actually got my miles in! St.Francis +, check.

Was so elated, actually got back to the job and signed up for the St.Pat's 5k on Sat. That's one of the few Stoney accompanied. A fond memory was his asking if we could take the beverages iced in the 55 gallon garbage cans. Cute lil' bastard!

Now, let it rain!!!

No comments: