6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

day 604

got tub???

OK, Sybil destroys my walls by putting nails in everywhere to put up crap (and I MEAN crap) It finds @ flea markets (the place really DOES look like a mental patient decorated), causes the toilet to overflow constantly, destroys the washing machine because It can't figure out how t0 balance a load (and gets pissed when you tell It the need to do so), blows circuits so I always have to reset my clock, steals my credit card to pay for utilities, now.....the tub is stopped up. Thought I was making this shit up? Best of all, Stoney goes to the gym, does he have a place to bathe? Truly useless bitch. Thank GOD I have the gym.

St.Francis this am, last for at least a day. Manana am, SNOW predicted!!! SHIT. Again, thank GOD for the gym.

...so...what IS it like to end your work day and not think of what disaster awaits you @ the casa? Must be nice.

No comments: