6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

day 597

In the groove!!!

Back to back St.Francis. The foundation is def there. Feeling good. Starting to use this distance as my foundation (only took 2 years!!!).

The good part of all this is: it really keeps you sharp. On saturday, I went to the concert in the evening, hadda eat out. Whatthefuck does this have to do with staying sharp? Ate at a chinese buffet. It was interesting watching the diners overfilling their plates (you CAN have seconds, thirds.....) just being pigs. And yes, that WAS me. Now, I had one moderate plate and a second with sushi. Got me through the concert. Normally I'd have been exhausted to the point of cold sweats. Did ok.

The other moral of the story, you DO hit a plateau running, but gotta break through that facade of a wall. It took a loooong time, but finally comfortable. AND, my times had improved. I always knew I COULD do faster, but didn't really wanna. Last year was tough enough, keeping my spirits up and not eating a bullet. But, made it. Now, can focus on improving.

Toxichouse? Thank GOD I'm a rican. Only way to get info there is hunt through the refuse that is the basement. And, yes, this irks the PISS outta me. Why? When Sybil got outta the hospital, the house was PERFECT. Now, of course, everything's fallen to shit. But, I digress. What do I find, besides running stuff It decided to steal? Mail. Among the mail, an IRA statement. It closed Its IRA. Now...let that sink in. No taxes were deducted. So, who gets to pay the taxes? Right. Satan. AND, if I wasn't hunting through Shebitch's detritus, I wouldn't have known. Rather, the IRS would have nailed me for withholding info, red flagged my return, and audited me. Yet, It bought a 50 inch flatscreen. Amazing. Fucking amazing.

No comments: