6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 28, 2011

day 610

good to be mortal!

HADDA take a rest day (from running, did the ellip instead). My back was KILLING me from the weekend. Normal peeps don't do back to back Central Park runs, but "normal" was never an adj used in my vicinity.

REALLY happy with the weekend results, but more so when considering there was alot of walking around BEFORE yesterday's 15k, so, for me it ended up being more like a 13.1. Also, think about it, a 15k in Central park DOES equal a half elsewhere. Good preparation for next week's 13.1. Also, checked this year vs. last year's time: this year 2 seconds faster, pace per mile: identical. Nice.

And...got my yearly pic of the big asshole! (see below)

The only prob, you should SEEN what came outta me today. Couple of powergels=pooped a meatloaf. Wow. A 2 flusher! Yep, I'm proud!!!

No comments: