6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, March 3, 2011

day 585

DAYUMMMMM

It be COLD!

Headed to The Line, praying the events of the other day didn't reappear. No such luck. The other day, my hands FUCKING FROZE. It was bad, very bad. Part of this was due to the temps, but mainly, to the fact that I hadn't run The Line (it'd been frozen) in days. Wasn't used to it. This am was a repeat performance. On the way to St.Francis I kept waiting for my hands to start hurting, no problem...yet. After the turn, all hell broke loose. Hands were like 2 frozen blocks. FUCK. As in: to the point of pain. Really sucked. BUT, got my miles in. YAY!!! @ one point hadda take a leak, was actually afraid of exposure. But did ok. Finished my run, took a few mins to get any feeling at all in my hands, let alone have them uncurl. Thank GOD for the sauna.

Enough of this winter horseshit!

***From the "It's good to be skinny" files; went to see Cedar Rapids yesterday evening (Stoney had asked for free reign of Toxichouse-had his peeps over), was early of course, went to Target to see whatever. Picked up 2 pairs of tights @ $4.99 each-one small/one medium. Nice.

No comments: