6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 30, 2010

day 461

ok, 8 days 'til The Big One. Weather crisp, nice.

Was awoken last night to be yelled at, this from the psycho who, 9 days from The Big One tears the poster from the fridge. Back home this eve, crackers stored in tupperware are crumpled. Still think I make this stuff up?

This is why I do what I do. I have zero support, have to clothe and feed myself, while serving as a role model for my son. Yes, nearly impossible.

This is why, when peeps ask for a predicted time in The Big One, I always say "Sunday." You think I'm joking, but merely the act of NOT eating a bullet daily is an act of courage.

St.Francis + Kissena this am, 10+, then off to NYC. The skating rink is up @ Bryant Park. What pure joy. Took me right back to my youth. Think of you every day mom, and respect your hard work more and more with each passing day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good!
keep it up n_n!