6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

day 450

??????

You'd think I walked into a different address yesterday. The fridge had...what's the word...GROCERIES. Amazing. Got so affected by the bullshit, actually posted a message on FB about a request for prayers for Stoney. Imagine sitting @ your desk, doing homework, while your mental mother rages???

And, this IS getting to be a pattern, not the mental illness, THAT'S a way of life. I'm talking about this Tuesday crap. This'll be yet another Spin Class in the evening. Actually a good thing (again, God does a great job if you don't fuck with Him). For the past few weeks, due to the weather, couldn't run on Tuesdays. Amazing. How do I note this? I've been @ Richie's class for almost a month now. Again, a good thing. First, it IS a great workout. Second, saves the knees. Third, provides a needed break from the daily same old same old.

Amazed I got shut outta the Runner's Edge Marathon bus, this'll be the first year I'm not on a Long Island bus. Did the Murphy LIRRC bus for the first 2, then Runner's Edge. Quick thinking led me to New Hyde Park. Dave the Superjew rode with them last year, so I made a mental note. Sent them a money order this am, I'm in.

No comments: