6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

day 451

It IS a pattern!

Tuesdays lately=rain days. Felt good to go to Spin class, but a rut is a rut. Ever since the New Year, not a resolution but redirection, promised myself to do ONE healthy thing daily. Of course, in my mind that = exercise. Of course I conveniently forget the fact that except for the movies, I eat purely healthy food. THAT apparently doesn't count. I gots'ta run myself into the ground.

So, this am, 48 degs. PERFECT!!! Sweatshirt and shorts. Hopefully this weather'll hold out 'til after The Big One. IhopeIhopeIhope. Odd, most of the usual suspects haven't been around. Hope it wasn't a faze for 'em.

Stoney? Asked him to dupe 2 cd's, he asked why I couldn't do it myself. THAT hurt. He'll pay for that. Not cool at all. I pointed that out, as well as the fact that the dog he never walks has his poop cleaned from the back yard by the one person who did not want another pet, though he loves Hulk nontheless. And this punk can't copy 2friggin' cd's. Not cool at all.

No comments: