6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

day 443

go with the flow

left Toxichouse this am, raining, as in: "no WAY you runnin' today" rain. Next thing, the sun comes out-like 15 mins ago. DAMN!!! But, after doing the 2 races Sunday and 10+ yesterday, time for a break. So, spin tonight. With The Big One weeks away, no time for slacking off.

Casa crazy? S.O.S. REALLY would be nice to be able to enjoy what others do-a supportive environment you actually look forward to spending time in, but, not to be. Case in point: following yet another night in which I'm soundly sleeping, It chooses THAT time to decide to put away laundry. Now, I AM happy It finally decided to put SOMETHING away, but while a person is clearly sleeping is NOT the time-especially when you're not working and have the entire day to do chores-like normal people. But, even THAT'S not the point: as I'm leaving for work, at the beginning of the day-you know, like normal people the world over do, It actually has the balls to ask me to not slam the door as I leave. Do I EVER slam the door? No. It was referring to the sound the door makes when closing. I, of course, tore into It. "YOU slam the door, rage, scream, actually wake me up to scream at me, and you have the gall to ask me ANYTHING??? Take your medication and shut up." Yes, I said it. It needed saying. B.I.C.


***Re: Secretariat; 5 out of 10, better than spending time @ Toxichouse, but marginally so. Not a BAD flick, but...of special note: just as caucasians shouldn't try to speak spanish (they just sound stupid), ANY attempt at all @ trying to speak anything NOT one's native tongue should be outlawed. Case in point: John Malkovich. Did the flick obviously for the check. He IS one of the factors making the flick tolerable...but...his attempt to speak french/French Canadian is just horrible. REALLY horrible.

No comments: