6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 28, 2010

day 459

good day sunshine!!!

Murky fucking evening yesterday, humid/rainy/soupy. You'd think we were back in August. THAT was the bad news. The good news? Shirtless/shorts this am. St.Francis + Kissena, 10+. Nice. VERY nice. After a day off, felt good to be back!

Last night? Boot Camp. With the fuckin' rain, hadda fill that void. Always weird to be there. Was there religiously, until hit the wall re: benefits gained. Now, the instructor and I both know, if I'm there it's only because it was raining. Always have a blast though. Really a fun class, always end up cracking up. Yesterday we had our backs against the wall in a seated position (for quads), doing bicep curls, shaking/rolling our hips. Almost wet myself laughing. Looked like we were grinding.

Shebitch on, another, tear. "do you have money for __________?" Again, I asked It if It preferred the mortgage or cable not being paid so I could give It $$$. No response. Again, made It aware that M/C hasn't had a raise in 4 years, meanwhile the mortgage is now $400 more than when It managed the bills. It responded "I don't even know who the mortgage company is," to which I of course responded "why would you need to???"

Parenthetic to all this: It was manic. Back to Toxichouse, my marathon poster was torn from the fridge. Nice.

This is what I live with.

No comments: