6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 18, 2010

day 449

Got milk???

Yes, Virginia, bitch IS that crazy!!!

Shebitch actually went on a tear yesterday re: I used Its milk......yes.....it's gotten to THAT point. Amazing. The backstory: It was actually home all day, Stoney texts me to bring home some Taco Bell. Remember, It was there, yet obviously lacks funds. Waitressing, great career choice. Did I not caution against this 20 years ago??? Now It is incapable of carrying a tray, the disability check has obviously been pissed away, so It redirects Its rage @ my balls for actually using the milk in the fridge. Can you imagine, Stoney's @ his desk doing homework, and It's SCREAMING about getting a court order....I also moved the curtains in the bathroom (bastard, aren't I???). All this, because I touched the precious milk. @ that point I told It to shut up, that he was doing his homework, and to save Its Mental moments for the judge. Also, told It to ask before using MY electricity.

This am? St.Francis, duh. REALLY needed it. But, you know that.

Pray for me.

No comments: