6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 8, 2010

day 439

tgif!!!!

Tough week on the job. Staff acting out, more grousing than usual. REALLY wish the select assholes would get with the program. We're well paid for a gig that really demands little exertion. My toughest job was Gelmart-loading/unloading tractor trailers for minimum wage. THAT was work. Here, we get well paid to sit on our asses. Poor us.

On the personal front, all is very well. I'm obviously not the king of drama re: the aging process. I embrace it and am very happy to be alive-if nothing else, it beats the alternatives. The birthday was a milestone I never thought I'd live to see, so, how could it be bad? But, what affected me was the social networking aspect. All sent their wishes, very nice. It's stands to reason; if my FB peeps ARE in fact my peeps, of course they'd be cool and be there with me that day. It was terrific. Really felt surrounded.

St.Francis this am, last of the "daily runs" until the weekend fun runs. Race sun am and pm. Should be interesting.

Monday, a holiday, YAY!!! The grass doesn't need mowing, did it last week, no real work to be done, I'm (relatively) free. Actually good to be me right now.

No comments: