6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

day 436

this is beyond ridiculous

yesterday, showers hold off juuust long enough to tease. Then BOOM, skies opened up. Dodged a bullet. Did Boot Camp. Glad I did. Feel the good kind'a sore.

This am, more FUCKING rain. GODDAMNIT. Ok, off to the gym. Elliped this am, tonight spin, then Roger Waters @ MSG. Cool.

*From the "you can't make up stuff this good" file: got into Facebook when my former students were planning a 20 year reunion. Next thing I know, I'm getting asked to "friend" a former co-worker. Put the two together,,,they all know each other! Turns out, the co-worker went to High School with my students. Mary Louis. Wow. Small world getting smaller. Good thing I got nothing to hide.

No comments: