6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 16, 2010

day 447

yin/yang

yang: woke up this am, poured the hot water for instant coffee...what's in my coffee? Coffee grounds. Now...let that sink in. Coffee grounds in instant coffee. Shebitch went psycho, again. It accused me of drinking It's coffee, as I pre-prepare my morning coffee (measuring two teaspoons in 2 cups, so all I gotta do is pour hot water) It took it upon Itself to sabotage the instant with coffee grounds-payback for it's perceived transgression. Can you imagine, I had the balls to drink It's coffee? (Yes, this is how I live, it sucks). So, payback. Suffice to say, any beverage in this place, other than milk, bears my mark. Think about it. This IS war.

yin: The Clement Pope Long Stride. The 1m where EVERYONE wins something, an award or a raffle. REALLY alotta fun, what running/community is all about, meaning, Quantum was nowhere to be found. Can't wait to hear the bullshit excuses for this.

Actually palced, there were few people in my age group, but nevermind, I won something, a medal at that! YAY!!! A medal 'ho doesn't care, hardware is hardware. Of course, if I didn't log the miles I do, would'a been WAY faster (8 1/2 minutes a miles DOES suck), but with The Big One 2 weeks away, now isn't the time to be an asshole.

The usual peeps were there, and a few surprises. Fr.Jeff and Michelle-bless her. Really a wonderful community thing.

Then, off to NYC. Caught Enter the Void @ the IFC. Wow, I mean WOW. then, checked out some cd shops, then some dinner. Back to Toxichouse by 5, Stoney sleeping, it nowhere to be found. Did the lawn, now chillaxing.

Did I miss the Oysterfest? No. Tired of it.

No comments: