6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 2206

A day without...

Its asshole groupies breaking my balls is like a day full of sun! A LOVELY day.

Got my miles, met more of my Make Believe Friends, now headed to the gig. Does it GET any better?

Working 'cause you wanna, not 'cause you havta. ZERO debts, no raging psycho breaking your balls. Really a good day!

Bumped into DW and my other Make Believe Frioends during my run-thanks God. THEY get it.

Re: The Speech, "She loved..." regaling us with bullshit about how It was so full of love for.......Guess It didn't LOVE those things as much as Itself, or It wouldn't have left us to clean up Its mess. Hope It's happy now!

Re: the bullshit It broke my balls over (also hits on Its role as MsAA) "how important was it? HADDA get into the garage-did THAT make you feel  better??? (as WE are left with a destroyed door??). "Loved Hulka Bulka," so much so that It never took him for a walk, and left him unattended????? "Loved her son," so much that Snapple was more important than lunch $$$. Anything BUT devoted wife. Hmmmmmm.

I ran, I'm good. I can go home-you know, the house I pay for? I'm good.

No comments: