6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 2178

Here we go again.

Came in, same crap. It RAGING, "give me my money..." SCREAMING about taking me to court because........basically I need to print $$$.

-I'm a horrible person no one would/could love/like.
-I'm selfish and only think of myself (redundant?)
-I never gave my son money over the last 5 years (who pays the bills?)
-I portray myself as a nice person when It and Its friends know otherwise (of course, Its friends got their information from whom??? A bit jaundiced n'est pas?).
-I have no right to sleep @ the address to which I pay all bills.
-I never visited It while It was in the hospital for 5 weeks (who was working and taking care of the house AND our son? What the Bitch has proven Itself incapable of? The house is falling apart and "caring for our son involves buying frozen food). Also, It never, ever told me It was going into the hospital. I was, frankly, happy for the peace and quiet. As well as the chance to put the house in order.
-It deserves a new fridge, washer/dryer, and living room furniture. A fridge-that I'm not allowed to touch, a washer/dryer (the dryer works, the washer you already know, is broken as it was allowed to "dance" around the basement since It never ever balanced a load), the living room furniture-for a living room I'm not allowed to sit in-furniture It has already destroyed on 3 occasions. Much like Its cars-It destroys EVERYTHING and maintains NOTHING. Yet wallows in Its victimization. Everything is my fault of course.

All this while less than an inch from my face, with spit flying.

My response: silence.

All this from a religion teacher (THIS is how Jesus behaved? THIS is what Jesus taught? "Love one another as I have loved you," unless you've made your life a mess and think money will solve your illness.

Also: "and your son wants nothing to do with you." Of course not, I don't enable him. I pay all the bills providing a home. It acts like I boast of this, I do not. I AM happy that I have the intelligence to budget. Unlike the mental Bitch.

How ARE your 2 cars?

Live laugh love!

No comments: