6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 2198

NOW the fun starts!


Did the 10k, was GREAT. Humid as hell, high chance of storms, but we did it!!!!!!! REALLY a case of getting back in the saddle.


Worked overnight, then home. Unfortunately. Stoney and his peep going at it, I made myself scarce. I finally speak with him...details....he's pissed @ me for Its death. A natural response, but inappropriate. Like any one person has that power? He thinks (think others have poisoned him? Will he EVER see it takes a MAN to stick to a vow rather than escape? Happy father's day!) because It dug Itself in to a financial hole, that I refused to print $$$. Really. Who the fuck pays everything? Unfortunately, he forgets this as he's been conditioned. Bottom line, who was always here, making sure debt collectors didn't take the house? Who assured all bills got paid. Remember when I, purposely, didn't? Electricity, off, mortgage co calling constantly-all in an effort to NOT be taken for granted.


Such is the fate of a Father.


I ran, life is good.

No comments: