6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 2184

!

Broke 10!!!!! Did better than I'd hoped in yesterday's run. Nice. See what you can accomplish when you get some rest.

This am, Pedrito called. It called him about......whoreallycares. Bottom line, he gave It the info re: counseling, told It to make the app't. Does this sound familiar? Isn't this exactly what I'd done, repeatedly?

Again, for the record: the person I married: lovely, kind, sweet. My son: smart, quick witted, well spoken.

The 2 individuals living @ Toxichouse besides me? One mental as hell, acts out, thinks It has the right to do as It pleases, has ZERO boundaries, misdirects Its anger, and abuses Its spouse. It's son: unfortunately believed everything It stated, to take out his emotions on his father. Lovely.

I ran, I'm good.

No comments: