6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day 2183

Yummmm!!!

Had a PEACEFUL night-no one harassed me/screaming that I should "die a slow, painful death." No one screaming that I should print $$$$$, no one raging that no one would love me etc.....(THIS, from a religion teacher. So much for "love one another...").

Hit my al-anon, dealt with some work issues, then in for the night.

This am, 4m race-did well. Rest really helped. Spent the day in Manhattan before heading to The Governor's Ball.

FYI, odd how Bitch SCREAMS that I got fired because I'm so horrible, yet, when It and Stoney were invited to the dinner for my retirement (@ which the staff-as well as my supervisor-were present), It didn't even acknowledge the invite nor the day. Its presence would've once and for all disproven the psychotic script It wrote. But that wouldn't make for a good rant would it? Being a witness to the staff describing my dedication as well as they relating to It how I always spoke glowingly of both It and Stoney. THAT would've totally disproven Its psychotic bullshit.

Live, laugh, love!!!

And yes, Stoney is constantly in my heart. Saw him last night, even after he fucks with my stuff, I love him more than anything. I only hope one day he sees that it's harder to do what I do - NOT respond to the abuse - than to do what It does.

THAT is what Jesus taught.

No comments: