6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 2193

!!!!!

1) Slayer ROCKED!!!!! Been a LONG time since my ears felt that numb. No opening act, no bullshit, just face melting metal.

2)Came in, Sybil actually.....whats the word........NORMAL? Admitted, finally, to Its financial status-knee deep. My answer, of course I pointed out options, as well as stating the obvious: would be nice if It didn't abuse me when It felt overwhelmed. NOW It needs to be nice????? I was actually touched. WOULD'A been nice if It just copped to Its shit, rather than fucking with me.

Best of all? Drug addict slut across the street calls It, to notify It that I was there. THIS is an example of the people you call your peers?


Fuck it, ran this am, ran into 3 peeps. I'm ok.

No comments: