6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 1128

you really CAN'T write stuff this good

so, there I am @ Toxichouse, chillin' on the pc. Sybil trying to pick a fight, I ain't feeding into it. Sitting there on the pc, when, the sidewalk explodes!!!!! All of a sudden I see people scrambling to cop a spot on top of vehicles parked in front. WTF?????

Turns out, some putz had let himself in my backyard, Hulk escaped. If you saw Hulk you'd probably freak too-until you got to know the big mush.

This 40 something had led her 4 or 5 spawn to my place to check out where she used to live. The putz let himself into our backyard to do a visual. Can you imagine? Wish I'd had a rifle. You never saw people move to fast. Snaggletooth RACED out the door, as did other neighbors. What a bunch'a busybodies. Good hearted-they were trying to get Hulk back in. But still. And the yahoo who let himself into our yard? Deserved a shotgun blast. Amazing.

So, this am, got my miles. Good. Need the foundation. This eve head to Manhattan, staying until Fri am. Then, back to the job, do the 1m run Sat, then back to Manhattan to spend sat thru mon am (Manhattan Run sun am). Busy couple'a days.

No comments: